quarta-feira, julho 30, 2008

The bends de memória

where do we go from here? alone on aeroplane, falling asleep against the window pane, my blood will thicken

I wish to wash myself again to hide all the dirt and pain, cause I've been scared that there's nothing underneath

I'm just lying in a bar with my drip feed on talking to my girlfriend waiting for something to happen. I wish it was the sixties , I wish I could be happy, I wish I wish I wish that something would happen

have I benn sinking THIS LOW

3 Comments:

Blogger Leandro Cruz said...

dá a mão

,)

quarta-feira, julho 30, 2008 8:12:00 PM  
Blogger Leandro Cruz said...

Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

terça-feira, agosto 05, 2008 12:24:00 AM  
Blogger Saulo Feitosa said...

Porra Jú...e que The Bends da Memória....

quinta-feira, outubro 23, 2008 7:41:00 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home